Saturday, January 14, 2012

Vignette: The Calendar

To say I was horny would be an understatement.  We were well into record territory, now.  Sara had locked me into my Jailbird chastity device on April 4th, nearly two full months ago.  Since then, I had endured near constant teasing and denial.  While I hadn't experienced any orgasms in all this time, Sara had been more horny than I could remember in our 4 years together.  She was insatiable, and I did my best to please her with hand and tongue, though of course, never with my desperate cock.

I had asked for this.  At first she thought it was strange, but she was game to humor me.  She soon became quite comfortable with my cock being locked when she wasn't using it.  It took a while, but she eventually even overcame the guilt of having sex without me coming to climax.  It took continued reassurance to prove to her that I craved denial even more than the orgasms.

In our late twenties and in love, sex was frequent, but now with this new twist.  We built up the durations of my lock-ups, and over time, we were going a few weeks between my orgasms.   She noticed how excited I would get as milestones approached.  One week.  Two weeks.  Three weeks.  She came to share my excitement, and even took charge.

"I think it's time to try for two full months", she said, after weekend-long love fest.  I had been locked for six weeks previous.  We had spent the entire weekend, making love and enjoying each other's bodies.  We were both sated, and lying naked in each others arms.

I began to object.  "Honey, that's a long..."

I was betrayed by my cock.  Even though we had made love four times, on that lazy Sunday, my cock began to throb and lift from my abdomen.

"You were about to say something about how that doesn't sound fun?" she said, grinning, and glancing down at my cock.  She crawled down the bed and took me into her mouth.  My body was already spent, so it took a long time.  We both enjoyed every moment.

That was five and a half long weeks ago.  Now, my blood was boiling for release.  Though Sara had not gone without, she was horny too.  For the last week, she constantly rubbed against me, stroked my cock, and even grabbed my cage through my pants.

We were having a quick breakfast, Tuesday morning, as we readied for work.  Sara tore the "May" page off the monthly calendar she kept on our kitchen wall.  She liked to mark all our appointments and things to remember on it.  I was astonished to see she had put a large star on Friday, our two month mark, and had even drawn huge arrows pointing toward it.  Anyone in the kitchen would easily see it, and wonder what the event might be!

"Um, honey.  Isn't that a little....uhh..."
"What, sweetie?" she asked, as she grabbed a few things out of the fridge that we'd each take to work for lunch.
"It's just that..  Well, you know Rob and Candy come over ever Wednesday night to play cards.  What if they ask about it?

She finished putting a few tupperware containers in my briefcase, and closed it.  She turned and stepped face to face with me.  I had to move my coffee cup to one side as she pressed her chest to mine and looked up in my eyes.

"I'll tell them that Friday's the night I'm unlocking your chastity belt, and letting you cum for the first time in two months...  That is, unless you want me to take it off the calendar?"  She fluttered her eyelids, charmingly.

Suddenly, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and my mouth went dry.  At the same time, my Jailbird suddenly became uncomfortably tight.  I winced.

Sara noticed, and grabbed my cage right through my pants.  She could feel my stiffness, even through my clothes and the Jailbird.

"Uh huh." she said, smiling.  She reached up, and gently kissed my lips.  "Have a nice day at work, Honey.  Gotta run or I'll be late for my 9:00 meeting!"

With that, she turned, grabbed her bag, and strode from the kitchen, not looking back.

I stood there for a moment, staring at the kitchen door, still holding my coffee cup. I heard her car start a moment later.   I felt the pre-cum growing gooey in my underwear. 

The end

6 comments:

  1. *creepy music in the background, with lightning and thunder*

    IT IS ALIVE....(Mad, maniacal laughter)

    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwoo ha ha.
      Bwoo ha ha ha ha
      Bwoo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
      *echos*

      Yes, I'm back and feeling somewhat literary. We'll see if it sticks! :-)

      Delete
  2. Write more dammit,your good at it. If put longer pieces in the kindle store I would gladly pay you for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks :-) More is coming, I promise. I have two other vignettes cooking in my hind-brain, but most recently I've been actively writing (if only in my mind) the next chapter of Barely There. It should be out within a few days.

      Delete
  3. How embarrassing! I just noticed I had "vignette" spelled wrong in the subject. lol. Fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super hot. I want to know more about this couple.

    ReplyDelete