Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fiction: Freshman Year, Part 3

Freshman Year, Part 3
copyright 2010 by mikecb

I was 20 minutes late, scared shitless, and I had just gotten to the munch. I hadn’t realized how far a walk off campus this restaurant would be. I found the “Party Room” in the back, just as described. A large stuffed bear, wearing a leather collar, was on the table. The munch organizers apparently reserve this room every month so that we have privacy from the rest of the restaurant. I saw a few people sitting around the table, chatting. I was feeling really awkward, as I joined in late. There were seven people already there, five guys and two girls. Most of them glanced up as I entered the room. As the last girl finished what she was saying to the guy across from her, she turned her head and I saw... It was Kristen!

The smile fell from her face as she recognized me, and we stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Everyone got quiet as we stared at one another. I was a half a heartbeat from running from the room. I was totally embarrassed to find someone I knew here! What would she think?!? Finally, she drew a breath and put a stern look on her face. “Well, get OVER here! I’ve been waiting for you for almost half an hour already!” Of anything she might have said, that was the last thing I expected. She was starting up our “Old married couple” schtick again. I chuckled and said “Yes, Ma’am.” A smile immediately came to her face and she stood up. “… and if I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a THOUSAND times, don’t call me Ma’am! You make me feel like an old lady! ‘Goddess’ will do, or ‘Miss’ in more vanilla company.” I stood there, trying to get my head around the fact that she was suddenly pretending to be my Mistress or Goddess or whatever. “Oh, and William, you WILL be punished for that…. Everyone, this is my beloved William. William, this is everyone!” I stood there slack-jawed trying to process what was going on. Goddess? Beloved? People were staring at me.

“H..hello” I stammered, and waved. “B..bill, you can call me Bill.” Beloved? What was that all about? I thought she was still mad about me not giving her a hug the other night. Kristen sat again, and patted the chair beside her. “William, do sit down. I was just about to order.” I looked at Kristen befuddled, as I was sitting down. Order? Then I noticed that the waitress was walking in just behind me. Oh right.. Restaurant. Jeez, I was a nervous wreck! The guy sitting on the other side of me stuck out his hand “I’m Josh”, he said, distracting me. Josh peeked over my shoulder to confirm the waitress occupied with Kristen, and continued “Senior, Bio major, Top, not with anyone at the moment.” I heard Kristen speaking on the other side of me. I turned to see the waitress beginning to offer me a menu “... and William will have a coke, and an order of chicken fingers with honey-mustard sauce.” The waitress tucked the menu back under her arm, and wrote down “my” order. This was all happening WAY too fast. The waitress began to take everyone else’s order. I looked at Kristen, as she smiled, pushed her chair back, slipped off her left shoe, and placed her foot in my lap. “Do be a dear, and massage my foot,” she said, “a Lady should definitely wear heels, but they’re not so practical for walking all the way out here, off campus!” She wiggled her toes.

I looked down at her foot, which was quite lovely. She couldn’t know that I have a bit of a foot fetish. My breath grew ragged. Her nails were polished bright red. My cock grew hard in its tube, as I began to rub her foot. Kristen smiled across the table at one of the other guys “He gives SUCH good foot rubs… and he knows JUST how to work the stress out of my shoulders, too.” She smiled at me adoringly, as I blinked. What the hell was going on?!?. The waitress completed taking orders, and stepped out of the room. Josh cleared his throat and began to speak. “Well, it’s twenty after. I figure if any more people turn out, they can catch up. Welcome to the munch Kristen, Bill and Sam. The rest of us are upperclassmen, and know each other from last year. I’m Josh, the TNG organizer. I’m a Senior in Bio, and a Top. The girl I was topping graduated last year, so I’m on the prowl!” He raised an eyebrow, and made a goofy sexy look that made the girls chuckle. “For starters, why don’t you guys introduce yourselves and tell us what you’re into. It sounds like Bill and Kristen are old friends. Bill, why don’t you go first.” Kristen interjected, “Oh yes, William, do tell them all about yourself. And don’t forget to tell them how we met last week!“ she smiled at the others, “It’s such a funny story!”

I was totally lost. If her leg hadn’t been sprawled across my lap, I may still have gotten up and run from the restaurant. I was a nervous wreck, as it was, thinking about coming and outing myself as a submissive to a bunch of strangers. Now, suddenly Kristen is making up some kind of story like we’re a couple, and apparently I’m her sub or something! I was embarrassed, confused, and having a major brain freeze. “Uh.. Well…. Uh. I’m Bill…. “ Josh was sensing my discomfort. “If you don’t want to…” he began. “No!” exclaimed Kristen, “William is fine. He’s really not as dumb as he is sounding right now!” she grinned. “Thanks a lot!” I thought. I drew a deep breath. “Ya, it’s OK. I… I’m just a little nervous. I’m ahhh, I’m a submissive,” I was sure I was blushing beet red! “I uhh.. I just never said that out loud before…. I’ve been nervous all day.” I drew a deep breath. Someone interrupted. “Oh, we’re all subs but Josh and Kristen… don’t worry about it!” said the guy across the table. I later learned his name was Ken. “So, what kind of stuff are you into?” prodded Josh. “Yes, tell them everything!” added Kristen. Her smile was intoxicating. She leaned back in her chair, relaxing with her foot in my lap, but she was watching me intently.

“Ahh, well, ahh. Like I said, I’m a submissive….. “ I went on to tell them how, for as long as I could remember, I admired how my father had always doted on my mother, and that Mom always made the decisions in our family. It just seemed so natural, and I always admired what a wonderful and happy relationship they had. I learned accidentally that they were a FemDom couple, and ever since that discovery, I just felt that was the way that relationships should be. I drew a deep breath, and forged ahead. “Uuh.. When I was 15, I discovered uhh.. about Chastity belts. I got REALLY intrigued.” I couldn’t bring myself to look at anyone, especially Kristen, but I heard her take a sharp intake of breath. Suddenly, she thrust her foot (which I was still absently massaging) into my crotch. I almost leapt out of my chair as she ran her toes up and down the shield of my chastity belt. I tried my best to act like nothing was happening, and was grateful that the table mostly obscured what she was doing. “William, DO tell them all about the chastity belt!”, Kristen said. Again she looked conspiratorially at the others, “I was SO shocked to find out about it last week!” She turned to me, and her eyes bored a hole into my soul.

“Ahh, well, I.. ahh.. got it for my 18th Birthday. I wore it on and off for months. It, ahh, it feels really good. I built up to where I can wear it all the time, now…” I took a deep breath. My hands were shaking, as I still absently rubbed Kristen’s foot. I blurted it out as fast as I could. “I…. umm… the keys…. They’re at home, now…. My parent’s, I mean. I don’t have them with me. They’re three hours away.”

“No way!” exclaimed Ken. “Jeezus, I wank off a few times a day! How ….” He trailed off, obviously stunned. I dared to glance at Kristen. Her eyes were big as saucers. She surreptitiously pressed her foot against my crotch shield, again, as if to really confirm there was something under there. I felt a flush of hormones blast through my body. Devon asked “Is it one of those plastic CB-thingies. I hear they’re easy to cheat out of! “No,” I told her, “It’s a full metal belt – a ‘Chassteel Ultimate’. I can’t cheat. BELIEVE me, I’ve tried! “Chassteel?” said Devon, “Holy crap. Aren’t those like the Rolls Royce of chastity belts?” I nodded. “Wow, that’s commitment!” commented Josh, chuckling. “Yes,” Kristen added, nodding her head, and glancing knowingly at the others. “You wouldn’t BELIEVE how much it turned me on when I found out!” We made eye contact. Jesus. My heart was racing, and my cock felt like it was going to explode in my tube.

“So, how the hell does a freshman move into the dorms, and have a Domme who knows all about your chastity belt within a week?!?”, Josh asked, incredulously. “Oh, tell them!” chided Kristen,“ She smiled at Devon, “This is the best!”. Oh great! I thought I was coming to a munch, not improv theater! Besides, if she didn’t stop wiggling her toes soon, I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

“Well, err, we met on the first night in the dorm. We, uhh, we went out for ice cream with our roommates.” Kristen smiled, and nodded at me. “We, uhh, we came back, and uhh… Tom! Ya, uh my roommate Tom had this bottle of vodka.” Kristen interjected, “Oh, that Tom!” Kristen looked back at me, with a “Go on” gesture with her hand. “Err, well, we … err, I got really drunk. I was, uh, well so umm, drunk.” “Oh, he sure was,” added Kristen, with a look in her eyes that said “get on with it!” “So, uhh, we start getting silly, and next thing I know, Tom starts trying to make out with Sara”, “My roommate,” Kristen said, helping. “Ya, Kristen’s roommate. So, uh, well eventually Sara and Tom went over to the girl’s room and I was with Kristen… and I was uhh..” “Drunk?”, helped Josh with a chuckle. Kristen jumped in “Oh he sure was. Let’s just say that he can’t hold his liquor. I’ll never let him drink like THAT again.”

Kristen seemed to like how the story was going. She continued it. “So, while William is quite a gentleman most of the time, I think he lost a few too many inhibitions that night. Before I knew it, he tried to kiss me, and his hands were all over me! I went to push him away, when I felt this hard metal band on his waist. Well, that sure as heck got me curious!” Ken was shocked. “You mean to tell me you tried to hit on Kristen, and forgot about your chastity belt?!?” “Well, ya, I was uuh, well, really… “
“Drunk?”, chimed in half the table.
“Ya, drunk. That night was a blur to me. It’s a miracle I remember any of it. It’s almost as if they didn’t happen at all.” Kristen tried to kick my crotch under the table, but simply stubbed her toe. I saw her wince. I chuckled, as she gave me a dirty look. “ANYWAY,” Kristen said, diverting attention, “it suffices to say that right then and there I got a good look at his chastity belt, and by morning he was BEGGING me to take him on as my sub.” She sat back smugly in her chair. She glared down at her foot, meaningfully. I took it up, and started rubbing again.

“Ahh,” Josh said, “Good segue. So, what are YOU into, Kristen?” I sat back, greatly relieved that the pressure was off me for a while. Kristen went on to tell her story. I was enthralled, smitten, intimidated and a little frightened. She was into some edgy stuff that I had never imagined. My mind was reeling as introductions continued around the table. Ken, Devon, Sam (the other freshman), Josh and the rest all gave a little background. I wasn’t paying much attention, as my mind kept going over everything Kristen said, again and again. Josh was the only other Top. Devon was the only other girl, but she was a gay sub, much to the disappointment of the rest of the sub guys at the munch.

Our food eventually arrived, and people made small talk. Finally, Kristen announced “William, pay for our food, and let’s go. I’ll meet you at the door. I need to powder my nose.” With that, pulled her heels back on, said goodbye to the others, and strode from the room. I was stunned that she stuck me with the check without asking, but at the same time, I had been trying to figure out what we were going to do about it, since she had made up this story that made it sound like we were a couple. I was grateful I had enough money to cover food for both of us, and a nice tip for the waitress. I gave it to Josh, who was divvying up the check, and headed for the door.

She stood by the door waiting. As I approached, she gestured for me to open the door, and we stepped out into the parking lot. We stepped away, and she exclaimed “Thank you SO much for going along with that!” Her body language showed tremendous relief. Once again, I was feeling off guard. What exactly WAS our status? “I was there for almost a half an hour before you got there. Those sub boys were SUCH losers! I was trying to think of a good way to make my excuses and get out of there. They were practically slobbering, trying to get their hooks into me!”

So that was it. She was just making all this up to avoid having to deal with the subs, who apparently didn’t interest her. She didn’t feel anything… there wasn’t anything between us. My face must have shown how devastated I was feeling in that moment. Suddenly Kristen said “HEY!” I looked at her. She glared at me sternly. She stepped close to me, and dug her right thumb into the top of my jeans, and hooked her hand around my chastity belt. She pulled upward, yanking my crotch toward her belly. At the same time, she reached behind my head, grabbed my hair and yanked my face to hers. She was an inch taller than me, with those heels on. She pulled my lips to her face and kissed me deeply. The strength left my knees and I almost collapsed. My heart was racing, and the world began to spin. My mouth was electrified by sensations of her tongue. They echoed through my nerve endings.

“They’re losers, but you’re not!” she said, in a breathy tone, “I WANT you, William!”

My mind was overloaded, my pulse was pounding, my knees were weak, and my cock was straining in its tube. This young, beautiful, mystifying girl wanted me. She was an experienced Domme and the kinks she related earlier frankly frightened me. I hung meekly in her arms looking into her intense gaze. I spoke the only two words that would form in my head.

“Yes, Goddess.”

End Part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment