Friday, December 3, 2010

Predicament Chastity

Many of us into bondage have heard of "Predicament Bondage".  Wikipedia defines it as follows:

Predicament bondage is the art of restraining a person by bondage in such a way that there is a limited number of positions in which they can be, each of which are so uncomfortable that they are forced to shift their weight or position. Upon doing so, they place themselves in the other equally uncomfortable position

So, it occurred to me as I read a hot vignette called "The Choice" on Elwood in Chastity's blog, that a very similar notion exists in Chastity play.  I think I'll call it "Predicament Chastity".  It's an enormous turn-on for me.

There's something enormously hot about being built up, teased and denied, and then forced to make the decision: " immediate gratification + longer term chastity nex time", or  "wait a little longer, and be teased and denied more now". 

Oh, just fuckin' YUM!  Every time I read these stories, it's just insta-boner. 

If I were starting fresh in a GGG chastity relationship, and was laying all the "stuff I like" parts on the table, Predicament Chastity would be in the "Gotta have it" column.

No comments:

Post a Comment